How does evaporative cooling work? When you step out of a lake, you may notice a cool feeling when your skin first hits the air. This is evaporative cooling! This cooling vest creates the same effect by combining a wicking outer layer that facilitates evaporation, a middle layer that holds water for evaporation, and a comfortable inner layer that transfers the cooling effect to your dog.
In warm climates, dogs typically stay cool by seeking shade during the heat of the day and moving around in cooler temperatures. The cooling vest allows dogs to perform in hot climates. To activate this cooling vest, soak in water, wring out and place on your dog. The light-colored fabric reflects solar radiation, while evaporative cooling pulls heat from the dog. The integrated leash portal allows leash attachment.
- Full coverage for maximum shade
- Three layer construction cools the core
- Wicking outer layer reflects heat and facilitates evaporation
- Absorbent middle layer stores water for evaporation
- Comfortable inner layer transfers cooling effect to the dog
- Weight: Approx. 0.5kg
- Depending on destination, it may take 10-15 business days to be delivered